Hex Brand Discussion Area > BUGS and HELP (Hex brand only)

attack and transfer

(1/1)

bdstrange:
i've noticed you can attack with all armies (which leaves 0 armies in country of origin) but transfer always leaves 1. is this by design or am i a dumas.......wait don't answer that 2nd part.

2nd
is this site still in testing phase.

Peacemaker:
You are correct.  "All Out Attack" is active (checked) by default under the COMBAT RESOLUTION section.  It means that you can use all armies in your attack, thereby leaving zero on your attacking area if you are victorious.  Unchecking requires leaving one army behind.

Transfers do require leaving one army behind.  No abandoning your areas.

Re: "Is this site still in the testing phase."  Yes and no.  But feel free to comment on any matter big and small.

For the yes part, there are a number of functions I'm testing, mostly involving tournaments, plus a few new things to add to the games.
For the no part, with very very few exceptions, the games have been operating bug free for more than a year.  Being a perfectionist, or so I'm told, but at least wanting to present a quality product prior to opening for busine$$, I continue to post that this is in Beta testing.  Some viewers may differ in opinion.

Again, I appreciate all feedback to make this site enjoyable and playable and am very glad you are on board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version